Payments for September month are made! The month was excellent, the number of players is growing, so let's work harder. Now some important information. Please read to the very end, even if now it does not apply to you.
1. UK implemented a tight regulation of gambling affiliate marketing.
More about this you can read here
Everyone, who sends traffic to our UK project MobbySlots from websites or mailers, please do the following:
- add to each review page: 18+, Responsible gaming - www.begambleaware.org
- add a link to the Terms and Conditions https://mobbyslots.com/Help/TermsConditions
If you have any questions, please contact us.
2. Unfortunately, like all other casinos we stopped accepting traffic from Czech Republic. This is due to the regulation of online gambling at the goverment level. We recommend to re-orient to Slovakia: these are almost identical languages and many players as well.
3. We remind you of the order of payments via bank wire transfer, one for all partners. Here's how it should be:
1) The partner signs the contract (we send it to everyone who wants it to mail) and returns it to us scanned in PDF format.
2) We sign the contract from our side (the signature place is the Netherlands Antilles)
3) At the beginning of each month, the partner sends us to email [email protected] an invoice with the amount of earnings (partner commissions) for the previous month, e.g. in the beginning of October - for September month.
4) We pay the invoice. We will take care of the payment commission.
5) The minimum amount for payment is 2000 EUR. We pay exclusively in euros, converting the amount according to xe.com as of the closing day of the reporting period. If you have a dollar account, the money is converted on the side of the bank.
Thank you for reading to the end!